Tuesday, December 05, 2006

FW: What i am thankful for.

What i am thankful for.I dont think enough of us truely are thankful for anything on thanksgiving except for having the long break and the good food. While i fully enjoy these things i think that we should all do some reflection.1. I am thankful for my health and well being. I enjoy my god given abilities every day and could not do so w/o this.2. My friends and family. Basically those of you that take a few min out of your day to take am interest in my life and feelings. Your friendship and company are enough to keep anyone happy.3. My job and lifestyle. I am lucky enough to have a good stable job even tho its not in so cal its all good. I am also lucky (or unlucky to some) to have parents who want me in their home, which helps me have some money.4. Having sunny days almost every frickin day of the year.5. Other little things.
The bus, my trusty phone, having home cooked meals, living in a free country, nfl football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home