Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The 'skinny' on trendy mens fashion.

The 'skinny' on trendy mens fashion.
In todays society being fashionable (or reasonably so) is important. However there is a difference between 'fashionable' and just looking like an ass.
Popping the collar is one fine example where fashion meets disaster. Other then the 5 hollywood stars that can actually pull that look off 99.9% of the other men who think they look hot/cool/fashionable, but in reality they just look dumb.
The newest trend seems to mirror womens fashion. The skinny pants. Dont get me wrong... I can appreciate a fine pair of skinny pants when i see one, but like all good things someone always goes too far. Goth/punk style people have been skinnying it up for years, but the new fashion skinny is too much. I cant tell if men are wearing womens pants or what, but its too skinny! I dont know when it has looked good for a man to look as twigly as possible, those jeans make you look like a twig!
I too own some 'skinny' jeans, but not skin tight skinny.
I think i have maintained a level of fashionableness for a while now and dont honestly think i have subjected myself to ass or womanish status. Think before you dress yourself men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home