Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The little victories

The little victories
You know. Its really pretty easy to get caught up in the day to day and to think ahead to the big goal. 5 year plans, yearly income, new years resolutions.
Its a busy world and sometimes it is more satisfying to enjoy the little every day victories .
Today i got a reminder of this. One of my 8 and under swimmers gave me the bead art thingy today. And its good to know that maybe i could do better things with my time, or maybe i stink at swim coaching, but perhaps i made a small positive difference on someone elses world.
Can anyone tell me what in the world that is? I've narrowed to down to boombox or goggles?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like a yellow Nintendo control pad to me!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is cute. Maybe it's a bee. Or bicycle! OR it could be your new speedo!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home