Saturday, May 13, 2006

Day one is a gay one :(

Day one is a gay one :(
So day one ended up being a big flopper. While my times were in good range of my best times i was very disappointed... I was no where close to where i had hoped to be. I ended up being bored a large part of the day and did not really meet anyone new... Or really try i guess. I almost bought a 100 swim suit... One like the pros use, but i resisted the temptation... That suit is harder to get on then the race it would be used for is to swim!
Anyhow. I was going to meet colorado at dinner but the restaurant was nowhere to be found! I drove around for a while, but was so hungry and frustrated i ate @ tgif.
I did do something cool (to me) at the meet. I went to a swim clinic hosted by 2 gold medalist swimmers. This got me pretty psyched about the summer season and got me thinking how i want to do things for workouts.
After i swim 22 some in the 50 today i can booze! If i go in the 22s i will consider this trip a success... Sad to come all this way to swim for 22 seconds eh? But that has been my focus all season... Lets make it happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home