Monday, May 08, 2006

Fighting for the avg guy.

Fighting for the avg guy.
Everyone is so quick to label people or things. Say for example... Me.
I get a lot of lip about the way i dress... And from this i feel people get a certain impression of me, which i feel is a bit unfair to them.
So ok i dress like i give a shit and i manage to style my hair more days then not. People these days are quick to jump on the 'metro-sexual' band wagon based upon the above principals. However this category does not apply to any make who dresses like they give a shit. Is that very odd? Should that imply that i am very similar to a homosexual man? I dont think so. In fact... I would say that all this metro stuff is a bunch of hype.
Sorry to disappoint everyone, but i am a slob... As you can tell my room looks like a mental defect's would.
I also have some disgusting hygiene habits ie i sometimes consider my morning swim analogus to a morning shower.
My haircut freq is about every 3 months.
Other things i have many problems with what color to wear with what, i know nothing about fashion, interior design, or wine.
To kind of wrap it up... I am a regular guy... Like sports, like beer, scratch my nuts if they need it just like anyone else. Sorry if anyone may have gotten the wrong impression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home