Monday, April 24, 2006

Super mario, if i won the lotto.

Super mario, if i won the lotto.
Today should be short... After the other days long ass post it will be nice.
Anyway the pic is what i have thus far on my custom mario theme since i could not find one that satisfies my 8 bit needs. Yeah i borrowed a few ideas from the downloaded theme.

Anyway have you ever wondered what you would do if you won like 100mil from the lottery? Well maybe 100 is too much... We will say 10 mil... Thats about the minimum you can win these days anyhow.
How i would divide the money... 1mil would def go to my parents. Tho i bitch and complain about them they really have done lots for me... Nothing that money could really equal.
Next 1 mil to my sis. Hopefully that could be a good down payment for a house wherever she ends up out in ca.
I would bank 5mil... Maybe set up some sort of thing so i could not use it till i am older.
That leaves 3 mil. 1 mil would def go into the hands of a financial advisor to hopefully grow for the short term.
500k would be to buy some toys. I imagine an old school vette, lotus elise, and something more practical for daily driving.
The last 1.5 mil... Who knows. Spend some on my friends, trip to turkey and a euro trip.
I would try and stay working and still get my masters and shit... Since thats prob the best way for long term success.
Maybe not the best or most exciting way to use up 10 mil, but its my money anyway :).
Hasta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home