Wednesday, March 29, 2006

T-minus 10 days...

T-minus 10 days...
Last night after meeting up with some friends for some racketball I got home and went to bed early to get up for 530 swimming. Getting to sleep that early and after working out was pretty tough, but i finally dozed off... Until... Thats right... I got the drunk dial. Which was fun as always especially when it is 2 gals. Anyhow they ordered me to drive like 10 min away to meet up with them, but i declined. Then we got into this talk about me not being on spring break as the reason for my <> that night (everyone under 25 should get spring break imo) anyway... This got me thinking about why i did not go out. Was it the morning swim? Was i just tired? Or is it cuz i am almost 23, living with the folks and am, as much as i hate to say it, a loser? Lets examine the evidence.
As i look at my friends i have 2 engaged and ready for happily ever after, i have a whole slew that are attached... More than a few are pretty serious it this point... And countless others that enjoy the pleasure of what i will call casual encounters (aka random play). Me on the other hand... I got/get nothing. Between my <>ness when trying to talk to girls and my 'high standards' as some one recently told me i had (i dont think so)... And for what ever reason the constant is me alone, late at night, at my computer... Haha jk... I wont go there... Anyway i am always alone.
I feel i am a fairly good looking dude that is chill and am decent company... Do i just completely miss signals or do i not get any? Is living at home, hanging with the same crew, in the same old town just keeping me in a viciout cycle? Who knows... Mostly i prob just need to grow some kahones.
Anyway as my bus once again reaches its destination... I leave with one statement... I was going to write about my b-day how the hell did i end up here?... And by the by... I made it to swimming this morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. dude, i was also confused when reading this entry. i thought you were going to talk about your birthday! you dork...

move to sf :)

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home