Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The interview?

The interview? No pic today... Anyway yesterday i had my interview for asst swim coach for the city. I figured out that this was my 4th time interviewing for the team... How ridic is that? I only coached for 3 years!
Anyway i decided to try this again even tho i am still pretty bitter about last years snub.
Going into the interview i couldn't help but think that the interview was a waste of time... Everyone knows me, and i am sure they have solid pre-formed opinions about me no matter what i said it would be hard to sway those opinions. It was hard for me to believe that even before i walked in the door they hadn't already decided if they were going to hire me or just interview me because they knew that they had to.
I guess ultimateley i am in a win win tho... Either i get hired and get to do something i enjoy or i dont get hired and i get a life... Cuz it looks like my sched may be 6am-7pm m-th for like 2 months... Joy of all joys :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home