Friday, November 10, 2006

The end of days as i know them...

The end of days as i know them...
So this weekend marks the start of my social hibernation. In anticipation of this moment and with the coming of my good russian buddy, i would like to declare that it is time to man up!
I have sunday off so saturday night will be when i store up enough adult fun, before i return to the world of hs girls :shiver:.

In other news... I have no clue how i will swim with my new sched, but i must. State records hang in the balance!
Random thought for today. What does it say about society if a fan who is taunting a player with racial remarks gets banned for a year, but a player with steroid use gets a 4 game suspension and a player who grabs another player and knees them in the groin gets absolutely no suspension!
What is the fuck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home