Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Its all about standards...

Its all about standards...

There seems to be this idea that i am super picky in my choice of women. I think this is largely a misconception formed by people based on word of mouth and based on my lack of regular play. I dont follow the Seinfeld theory that 95% of the population is un-dateable. Anyway here is it straight up… no lies… no feelings spared

We will start with the superficial... Looks.
Generally im more of the tall, thin, athletic type. You dont need to meet all, but if you are obese you prob will be turned away. And if you are a midget or freakish giant go hang with the smokers and obese people. Call me a jerk, but i think there is an element of raw physical attraction in all relationships. Height is less of am issue, I am ok with slightly taller then me too, which is unique. General guideline I don’t want to see the wall behind you and I don’t want to look directly into your chest.
Hair and eye color is a toss up. I dont really care...contrary to the belief that i only go for blonde/blue eyes. Skin tone/race-i think i try and be open, but generally am satisfied by the white meat. Yellow and brown next. I dont think i have ever liked a black, but i havent really known any.
Personal style (fashion and makeup etc) less makeup is better. Dress it up when needed, but i dont need lots of it daily. Dress is pretty open. Anything that looks good is fine... Tho someone who is with the general trends is better (different from trendy, which is bad)
"The assets" This is prob the least important part i think. Big boobies are nice now, but prob less nice when gravity takes its toll. Avg boobies are like an all season tire... alright all the time. Basically they should be bigger then what i got on my chest (not too hard to do). Butt and legs just need to look normal.

Personality is prob the most important.
I like social people. I think i need that to balance out my occasionally shut in personality. Not partying every night, but go out on a regular basis.
Humor is a must. I tell the worst jokes ever and do it often. If you can put a good 'burn' on me thats fun too.
Attitude should be of normal disposition. Im pretty laid back i can handle almost any normal attitude.
I dont know if having goals in life fits here, but i like ambition. Someone who wants to improve themselves and works toward that.
I like intelligent women. Being smart is cool.
Prefereable if she gets along with people i like. Friends are important to me.
Not "needy".
Be a modern woman - be strong, have a career, reach for the stars (and the check every once and a while :) ).

Habits. Kind of broad, but it works.
Sports/working out adds like 10 bonus points. Its hot to me... Nuff said.
Personal grooming is important. Chean, shave, brush as needed.
Smoking is a no no. Its disgusing and i hate it.
Drinking is ok.. just moderate.

Its a long ass list, but i'll kinda sum it up. I'm pretty much flexible on almost all aspects, but the follwing 3 are firm.
1.Physical attraction
2.No smokers
3.General compatibility

All in all I would say the only difference in my top 3 then the normal person might be the no smokers policy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you compared average boobies (what's that, B/C cup?) to all-season tyres! Pure genius! The analogy works because you don't say that big or small are best!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home