Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Origin of things...

Origin of things...
There are some things associated with me that not everyone knows, but not everyone knows how it became a part of me. I will explain.
First we will start with a big one... The name 'sko'. This one goes way back to high school. This girl in orchestra class, who i found a little annoying at times started the name 'sko'. I actually did not like it at all and still am kind of am on the fence with it, but mostly only people i am cool with call me that so its cool and kind of neat at times.
'give me the rock' lol... Honestly i really dont know where the f i got this, but i started saying in on my 21st bday for no reason at all, but it is like my signature move now. People ask if they are 'going to see the rock' as a measure of will i get drunk. As far as i know there was no record of this statement in my pre 21 days.
<> aka 'the diamond'. Although many of you have been exposed to this throug me i can not and will not take credit for it. I stole it from the swim team i was on in college. I think i might be able to take credit for the giant flapping one tho...
'man up' or manning it up. Whatev. Anyway i guess this is like my tribute to my good buddy hung. When he wanted to inspire good play in basketball he would tell us to 'man up'. This is a recent thing... I think also started when i was 'wrecked' (for you hoff wilson).
I think those are some major things that may be associated with me. If there is anything else feel free to ask away.

Oh yeah... I know everyone wonders when/how i became such a bad ass... Thats just how i came out of the womb :).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Sko, I found your comments on my Wii post about the DIY sensor bar. The blog was marking them as spam automatically because of your suspicious links :). I'll remember to check the spam more often. I might try making a DIY sensor bar, but my problems aren't with the bar itself, but that my room is too small and I sit too close to the screen, so given the size of the screen, the ratios are screwed up

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home