Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fw: An early xmas present.

An early xmas present.So last night i got back from work. Got off the bus. Warmed up the car. Took like 20 min to scrape all the damn ice off and i was ready to get to some event at the school. My shoes had a bunch of snow on them so i kicked my tire to force all of it off... The tire gives... wtf?I might have neglected to mention that its now dark outside and like 5 degrees with a few inches of snow on the ground. To make matters worse my fancy ass decided i wanted to wear a suit instead of a real coat.Luckily my dad put gloves in my glove box for this exact scenario. So there i am changing my tire all alone with a bunch of people walking around. Not a single person asked if i needed help or anything. Quite lame. Anyhow least it made for am interesting night. Trying to not freeze to death while changing your tire is something we should all experience.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is real harsh luck, Scott. I actually thought this happened at your house! I wonder if fix-a-flat would have worked in this temperature. It looks like your tyre was completely frozen solid and stiff.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home