Thursday, January 04, 2007

Drowsymess may occur...

Drowsymess may occur...After having a crazy dream including... The swat team, some strange island, a battle with natives on the island, a girl from some college classes whom i've never spoken, and running for my life. And in general remembering a dream... I have hardly been sleeping at all. I keep finding ways to mindlessly stay up till like 130-2 am... Sucks.Something happened to one of my coworkers that is the very definition of 'its all fun and games till someones eye gets fucked up'. The word is that he has not returned to work since he was struck in the eye with a snowball on new years eve. This was no ordinary haha fluffy ball either. I guess it was some packed shit kinda icy. Anyway the word is that in ripped his contact into 3 parts and messed up his cornia. That is some whack stuff.
I am about to resume swim training for myself, but i find myself having 0 desire to do so. Maybe after a few years of living swimming i have finally burnt out... More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home