Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Another year another beer...

Another year another beer...The new year got off to a good kick. I dont particularly remember the strike of midnight. So much for not drinking too much cuz of family stuff :). Anyway i am happy to report that i did not vom and that i ate to my hearts content.I have started this new year with a surprisingly positive outlook. Considering i was feeling a bit down at close out the year. I am not big on resolutions, but i do have some things.
1-get back to school and kick some ass.
2-dominate the pool for the last time for a while.
3-trying to be a little less conservative.I have a feeling this is going to be a good year to be me.

1 Comments:

Blogger DateONaut1 said...

Aww that's so cute that you don't think you vommed. To protect this illusion that you have, I won't mention O's kitchen sink, O's poor poor bathroom, or the street on the way home from the party. Nope.. won't mention any of those places that you "didn't" vom.

<3

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home