Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It irks me...

Things you can do to piss me off.1. Play that fergie song... I dunno just dont like it.

2. Dont use your turn signal and cut me off.

3. Stall talk

4. Randomly drift into my lane when driving.

5. Celeb trash magazines and those who really enjoy reading them. Honestly who the f cares?6. Stereo types. More often then not they are hundreds of years old and are wrong.

7. Losing at anything.

8. Pleated pants. It usually gives men the equiv look as a fupa (acronym ask if you dont know think its also called a pouch? I dunno)

9. People who only blame being fat on fast foods. It takes 2 to tango, but only takes you to get fat.

10. The feeling you get right after you clip your nails. Fingers feel so naked!... Closely related is burning your tongue.In other news i officially won my first meet with the high school team! 99-86 with only half our squad there. It was a surprise and made me feel good! Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Congrats on the win! I hear you on the driving annoyances. Where's number 6 though?

3:20 PM  
Blogger Sko said...

lol.. i dunno... i guess #6 is not being able to blog correctly :)

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home