Monday, May 07, 2007

Just a little bit special.

Just a little bit special.

I dunno if its just me, but it feels like people are always trying to get me drunk. 'the rock' is something like am urban legend around the circle of friends and it seems to become like some sort of goal to see the rock at a given party.

Often its like the first words spoken to me at a party 'is the rock coming out tonight?' i guess i should just be happy im loved enough to be invited to events.
My impression of myself when i am drunk is that i become loud, annoying, kind of a jackass. I really dont know tho. Cuz i never remember!

The rock is like my tyler durden. From fight club... Where when the dude thinks he is asleep if really is being tyler so doesnt remember lots of the things. Once the rock is out the brain is off. But everyone assures me i had a good time so i guess i must :).

Maybe i will never escape the man, the myth, the legend of the rock, but i guess there could be worse things to be remembered for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

For me, the rock/pebble is just a mark of respect - a sign that a good time is being had, or a congratulatory gesture (for example, if many car bombs are done without whiteying). I associate the rock and pebble with you because no one else seems to appreciate them as much, or understand them. If I ever ask about the rock coming out, I usually am wondering if we'll get to the stage where many congratulations are in order, if you see what I mean...

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home