Monday, March 19, 2007

Where does the madness end?

Where does the madness end?I now think the downfall of man kind is not going to be disaster, famine, disease, or even polution. I now know the end of the world is near, because this thing is taking over the world. Almost everyone has atleast one with them like 24-7.

This weekend while i was snowboarding i almost crashed into someone who was not paying attn and decided to just plow into my path. The reason for their distraction? Bingo... They felt that they absolutely needed to have a little convo in the middle of the mtn.

Snowboarding is inherently dangerous enough, but throw in the added mess of the phone and its just insane. I will admit to having my phone on me on the slopes, but thats largely because its my mp3 player. And i have returned sms messages, but only on the lift where you just sit there.

The cell phone use flows into all the other dumb places you could use a phone. On the bus, in the car, in the middle of a fancy dinner. I feel like i have ranted about this before so i will move on.So this weekend i went back to am old friend. The wii! Got together with some friends and played some red steel and lotta wii boxing. It re sparked my love of the wii. A new mario game is dvd in a few weeks and i am psyched.

St pattys day was cool. The frees and andrew came up to boulder as my co worker and her crew were leaving me. I ran into my arch nemisis (in a good way). He was on swim team and we were similar in speed. He did the 200 and i did the 50 so we raced anything up till 200 and had a few epic 100 free battles. Good times. The pic was taken with my cool camera phone flash! Gotta start taking more pics when i am out now.Figured how to cover the led with poster putty that works like shit, but works well for the application... Cept the ugly color spot on the phone :(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home