Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bored by the runway.

Bored by the runway.So vegas was good. Was nostalgic to have a true family vacation again. But with the good there was also the bad and truely annoying. This was def my dryest trip in history... Had one drink at dinner and one momosa at brunch.This was not too surprising since i was with the fam and after the wine night.The gaming was crazy. I sucked it up at the bread and butter (roulette). But ended up salvaging a poor trip with some time and skillful play at the blackjack table. Really felt skillful tho. Hardly got dealt good hands. Had to hit and stay smart. The highlight was the 80 dollar hand at like 3 am. That was all my money. I could not bear to look. Then i get a pat on the back from my neighbor who says 'you got it!'. I look... See a face and an ace. Good way to double up. I got unlucky and lost 60 bucks the first night could have been even to 40 up. The second night lost 60 bucks in like 20 min. Then took another 60 out. Lost 20 on roulette. Then decided to play 21. 40 bucks turned to 150 which put me only 30 down on the trip, which is not too bad for how little i gambled. But still puts me in the red for the first time. But overall still like 7-800 up in my travels there :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home