Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sometimes its best not to remember...

Sometimes its best not to remember...
So i normally dont remember my dreams, which is kinda strange, but whatever.
Anyway yesterday night i remembered my token dream, the one that lets me know that i occasionally do hit deep sleep.
Anyway it was pretty crazy. Imagine this. You're at a party and the details around the whole scenario are kinda lost, but your friend is shot and killed by you in some accident... You're booked on murder charges.
You go to court and are found guilty in a trial you dont think was fair. Anyway the rest of the dream centers on me being taken (almost paraded around) to this like 10 floor facility, with only escalators, so i can be put down. And a group of my true friends desperately trying to get a pardon.
The strange thing about it was that i felt really angry that i was about to be killed for something i didnt do, but i was amazingly ok with the dying part... No tears, no outcrys, no dramatic attempt to escape. Just smiles and lots of death jokes.
Anyway i woke up in kind of a panic and it ended up i woke up a bit late as well.
Welcome to the world inside my world... And please dont put me on like suicide watch or something... I know my last two posts are kinda odd :). Something happy next time i swear... Prob lots of talk about how trashed i was all weekend based on the looks of how things might be playing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home