Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Game over...

Game over...
I think that celebs are either really dumb or are really just desperate for attention. Well some of them.
I have noticed a disturbing trend of celeb petty crimes. Petty crimes like skipping out on checks in bars and clubs.
Not a big deal you say? Remember these people dont wine and dine in dennys like the rest of us... They eat at high class new york restaurants and accumulate thousands of dollars on a tab at a hip vip club.
Its not like they dont have the money to pay or that they are in college and its funny to do it.
I am convinced they do it because they can. I must have missed the celeb clause in the constitution. Anyone who is in a movie gets 10 get out of jail free cards.
I say let paris be the first in a line of celeb jailings! Viva la revolution de hollywood!

1 Comments:

Blogger DateONaut1 said...

I love that picture of Simon. I agree that they should be punished but maybe incarcerating them is not the answer either. Even jail is not that bad for the celebs. Look at where Martha Stewart went.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home