Tuesday, August 14, 2007

150 dollars later.

150 dollars later.
F it is HOT in tx! If there was ever any doubt... Heat index of like 110 everyday. I dont think i stopped sweatin the world time i was there. Ridic.

Anyway the swimming was just ok. I did buy my fancy suit there... Buff colors! However no suit is proper replacement for actual training.
My 50s were pretty good. Finally hit a converted 22 for my free! But just was too much of a <> for the 100s i guess. I basically took then out at comfortable paces (which were faster then ever) but on the way back i would feel like death. I honestly thought i was going to sink to the bottom in the 100 fly! 100 free i was with some dude on a national team... Then had a HUGE fade to like 6th.
O well... I met some cool new colorado peeps and hung out with some cali kids on the last night.Overall the trip prob was not worth the like 700 it will end up costing, but i do feel like i am going to be a beast once i get the proper training base under me.
As i kind of decided to motivate myself i did email the coach of the university team to see if i would be of any use to them. I kind of made a mental pact that if i hit 22 i would atleast try to get on the university team... Rather then being on the masters team. So we will see what happens.
Fawk i start school in like two weeks! Total madness! We're all gonna need to in get trashed one last time b4 then.

Alex is comin in oct! Prepare for the rock big boy... Its gonna be a night to man up! I got the first round of car bombs covered AF guy. And in typical sko fashion . Didnt really take any pictures at all lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home